Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sue08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 02:16 PM
    Cheating spouse
    How can I track my husband cell phone without him knowing I'm not allowed to touch his phone,he keeps under lock and key, also it is his company phone please help
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
    What kind of cell-phone does he have? What makes you think he is cheating?

If it is a company phone, anything you do to it could be illegal and punishable in a court of law. You might have to resort to a private investigator.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 22, 2014, 03:26 PM
    We are not going to tell you how to track a phone that does not belong to you and is only used by your husband.

If you do not trust him, hire a private investigator or walk away from the relationship.

If you think or have evidence from other sources that he is cheating, why stay with him?

That may seem harsh, but if you do not or cannot trust him, is there a reason to stay? Love is not enough if trust is gone. Children (if there are any involved in this) should not be bought up in a home where there are more negative emotions than positive ones.

If staying is causing you to doubt yourself or doing more damage than good, then think about counseling as a way to gather tools to make a clean break and fresh start.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2014, 03:28 PM
    Its illegal many places to put a tracking device on an adults phone without their consent. You can do it to your children's phone, but not another adult. Even a spouse. PARTICUALLY if its company phone where the employer would have no problem going after anyone tampering with what is THEIR property.
    Geni Sarry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 03:22 AM
    Why do you want to do this? Are you doubt something? I don’t think it is a good idea to monitor people, although many software like iKeyMonitor can monitor people in secret and it can record texts and phone calls. Then you can know everything about him. But sometimes we just want to figure out the truth that we want to know. It may be contradictory. Anyway, if you cannot touch your husband phone, you can not install it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2014, 04:25 AM
    What is the point? Your relationship has deteriorated to the point where he locks up his phone and you want to spy on him. If he's having an affair whatever drove him to have the affair started long before this point. So why bother with the effort of tracking him? Is this relationship worth saving?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2014, 05:30 AM
    If this relationship, is at such a point, that he keeps his phone under lock and key, just leave.

1 either you are such a snoop, he has gotten tired of it.
    2. or he is over controlling

Cheating does not even matter, this relationsihp is gone, just because of the lack of trust.
    Kresaera Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2014, 10:31 AM
    I have a different point of view than the other answers here. My husband did cheat on me and we decided to stay together and work through it and now we are happier than ever, so it's possible to stay together after an affair. However, you can't put a tracking app on a company phone. You need to sit him down and talk to him about it, ask him to see his phone. If he flat out refuses, you've got your answer.
    1bluesky Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Nov 8, 2014, 07:59 PM
    Husband is locking his phone, because he knew you'd look at it. And the phone is company's. So, no one except him supposed to touch/open it. Tracking it is out of question.

The best possible way is you two to talk. You initiate it. It all depends on the nature of the issue, you might decide to continue marriage or not. For further advice, I need more info.
    Victoria Z Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2014, 10:05 PM
    I have an app on my iPhone that tracks other phones. My husband has an Android . You just type in his number and it shows their current location. Hey, it's legal so why not??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating spouse [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any real way to read her text messages without installing something on her phone

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Cheating spouse [ 2 Answers ]

I believe my wife is cheating but I can't pinpoint it. She spends a lot of time on her cell text messaging. Is there a way I can obtain records of her text messages?

Cheating spouse [ 4 Answers ]

Wondered what anybody thought on the theory "once a cheater always a cheater"?

View more questions Search