Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matt7161 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Looking for the title of a foreign movie.
    Looking for the title of a foreign movie; northern Europe, I think. Wrongfully accused man breaks out of prison to kill the man who framed him and stole his girl. Man breaks BACK into prison to give himself an alibi. Action/adventure caper. Not much dialog.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title please for foreign film [ 1 Answers ]

This file aired on the Sundance channel or IFC channel. It was about a warrior who's son was killed and he decided to stop killing. He went on a journey and a teenage boy meet with him and started to follow him. The boy found out that this was the warrior who came into his village and killed...

Old foreign film title [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a foreign film in which a man signals the lights of his car to a woman, who then comes running towards him. Then they hug. Anything?

What is the title of this foreign film? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie a few years back & I can't remember the title. It was a foreign film (asian: chinese or japanese perhaps). It had a short title and was about a homeless man who would break in and stay in people's homes while they were on vacation. One day he chose a house where a woman (she may have...

Title of possible foreign movie about missing, later recovered boy [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title/name of a movie where boy (I believe he was Russian) is befriended by a young man. Boy turns up missing, but is recovered alive back home years later. Family identifies boy by a birthmark on is backside or something. Boy has a sister who it seems as though they have an incestuous...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.