Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmarzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2014, 07:01 PM
    Old movie about a loner boy and a wild horse.
    A movie I saw a long time ago about a loner boy who rides a wild horse that no one owns and he gets his horse taken away by rich people who have a daughter same age as the boy --what I remember is the boy and girl putting the horse in the middle of the field and seeing who the horse goes to by calling the horse
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 21, 2014, 04:48 AM
    Ride a Wild Pony (1975)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A white horse and a boy [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I saw this about a young boy that parents had got killed by either indians or a bad gang then a older dude came and buried his parents then he grew up and he had a white stallion

Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?

Movie about a boy and Horse [ 2 Answers ]

This movie looks like it was from the 60s, and probably in England due to accents. There was blonde haired boy about 11 yrs old. In the end, his horse is stuck in quick sand, and he tries to rescue the horse, and he gets stuck. I think someone pulls them out at the end with a rope or something. The...

Movie title for a dying man teaches an orphaned boy to survive in the wild [ 3 Answers ]

I need the title of a movie in which a man wanting to die alone finds a young boy who is orphaned after his parents die in an RV accident. He teaches the boy to how survive in the wild or die, knowing that he can't and really doesn't want to care for the boy. Thank you!

The Wild Heart is the name of the movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a runaway girl that ends up at a circus and she sees a women diving horses and thinks it is so glamorous and wants to do it herself. She then tries to get a job so she takes one as a horse stable keeper and works her way up to diving horses. She has an accident and becomes blind...

View more questions Search