Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrand109 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2014, 04:13 PM
    I'm so confused!
    I am friends with this guy, and we've been friends since early 2013. Lately, I've been feeling very happy and perky when I talk to him. When our conversations are over, I go back and read them again and just laugh at our randomness. During the day when we're not together, I think about him. Then when I go back to reality, I realize I'm smiling! I've never had a crush on anyone before, so I'm DYING to know: do I like him?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2014, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrand109 View Post
    I am friends with this guy, and we've been friends since early 2013. Lately, I've been feeling very happy and perky when I talk to him. When our conversations are over, I go back and read them again and just laugh at our randomness. During the day when we're not together, I think about him. Then when I go back to reality, I realize I'm smiling! I've never had a crush on anyone before, so I'm DYING to know: do I like him?
    If you are going back and reading things when its over... your are writing each other... not having an actual conversation which would imply speech.

You really aren't together when you are texting each other..either. FYI

If you can't answer your own question , how can we... it really should be obvious. If this is a long distance relationship with someone online....you are stting yourself up for some serious unhappiness. Find someone local you can actually walk next to....hold their hand....get a coffee or a soda with, see a movie.
    StacyLee15 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Sep 20, 2014, 04:25 PM
    It does seem like you're starting to like him(:
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 20, 2014, 04:32 PM
    Do you realize how funny it is to ask total strangers this question, after writing a few short sentences? Even if you wrote 20 volumes, you are the only one who knows.

I will say that there are an almost infinite variety of ways to like someone. Good like grows day by day, maybe a setback here and there, but a feeling overall that it's getting richer and deeper.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 20, 2014, 04:39 PM
    What do you think?
    If you don't know, I don't know why you think we would.
    It sounds like you have some kind of feelings.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2014, 05:39 AM
    I think you like the attention and the chat/texting back and forth. How old are you both, and how often do you actually interact in person?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 18 Answers ]

I've been with my girlfriend for over 4 years now. We met in college. I truly love her and plan to marry her someday. Our relationship has been great, and we truly haven't had any major problems. My confussion is that in the past few months, I've found myself to be attracted to this woman at work....

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby 4 8months now and no luck.. its worrying me is there something wrong? I was due on my period the 8th ov September its now the 16th. I have noticed brown discarge the past 2days only a little bit its only when I wipe myself after toilet.....

Confused about what he wants [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, so this boy I really like had a girlfriend for a long time and me and him would still hang out even though he had his girlfriend because we both really like each other. He finally broke up with her. And we hang out like every night now. I'm just confused as too what he wants. Like a...

I'm confused [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 years wants to have a threesome with me and another male, I'm not sure about it, is he using me ? If he really loves me, why is he willing to share me? He treats me well, but I'm having second thoughts about this relationship Help!:confused:

View more questions Search