Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessyfay Posts: 164, Reputation: 4

Apr 7, 2007, 02:00 PM
    MEN! What does this mean?
    What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman..

"Our sexual relationship is bad"

I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I means he is not happy about your sex life and wants to talk about it. So talk.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 7, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Totally agree with talaniman - get in there and talk to your man!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Communication is key in all relationships. If you do not have communication and there is a break down of communication then that is when trouble does brew. So like tal and others have said. Start talking but also learn to listen. It does go both ways.

Best of luck.

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessyfay
    What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman..

"Our sexual relationship is bad"

I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!
    I say that he deserves some respect and consideration because instead of dumping you or cheating he respects you enough to let you know his feelings on the matter. So know he's reached out to you, respect him and listen.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Apr 7, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Plain and simple... He's not satisfied. Quality or quantity, I cannot tell.

Yet, this is not a reason for him to cheat!

Talk to him! Find out what's "bad"; then, if possible, try to adjust...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do men want [ 4 Answers ]

When you want an ex back after you've done wrong, how do you "get them back?" I know that I need to give my ex space, and I am. I'm getting on with my life and I have priorities lined up for myself. But he's still in my thoughts. In April possibly march I'm going to see him at a local dirt track...

Why do men always have to do the asking? [ 12 Answers ]

How often do women ask guys out on dates? Seems like guys always have to ask/make the move and do the follow ups... lol. Not complaining... just wondering.

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

Men [ 13 Answers ]

I really, really like this one person at my work, we've went out a few times and have gotten intimate. He seems to like me but how do I keep him interested? I hear men like a chase, is this so? I feel like calling his extension everyday but I don't. He sure knows how to keep me hanging by a...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

View more questions Search