Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Sep 20, 2014, 02:26 AM
    Pain on the lower left stomach.
    Hello everyone!
    A kind of pain is bothering me for more than 3 years now. But, this pain is not regular. It happens while I am sleeping, and the pain is so terrible, that I can't go back to sleep again. It occurs maybe once in every 6 or 8 months and that is just for one night. But when I get up in the morning, the pain is gone like I never had it. The spot is far left and bottom of the stomach where my pubic part ends. I am curious what could be the reason. Seeking help if there is anyone who can help me with this. Thank you so much in advance!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 22, 2014, 07:08 AM
    There is not really many people what will say anything beyond, "You should talk to your doctor about this." Off the top of my head I can think of about three or for different conditions it could be and they all part of different organs and systems in your body. Please talk to your doctor about it, it could be serious.
    sergie Posts: 149, Reputation: 15
    -

Sep 23, 2014, 03:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    There is not really many people what will say anything beyond, "You should talk to your doctor about this." Off the top of my head I can think of about three or for different conditions it could be and they all part of different organs and systems in your body. Please talk to your doctor about it, it could be serious.
    Thank You Craven for your reply. Yep, I sure guess I should see the doctor... Thank you again. Cheers!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 23, 2014, 06:01 AM
    Your stomach ends far above your pubic region. Generally, below your navel is called the abdomen.
    A pain such as you describe, happening only for a few hours maybe twice a year or less, is going to be a problem for doctors to try to identify.
    A few IDEAS, not even close to diagnoses, might be a groin pull (muscle strain), kidney stone, diverticulum (inflamed pouch in intestine), polyp in intestine, pinched nerves in the lowest vertebrae (which do hit the area you mention), and referred nerve pain from the first stages of hip arthritis, that hurts because of the way you are lying when you sleep.

BUT first get checked for STDs. I see that you used to go to prostitutes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower back and left side of stomach [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in pain from my lower back to the left hand side of my stomach. I can't get comfortable and the pain isn't letting up at all.

Lower right side stomach pain and lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I have aches on my lower right side of my stomach and lower back mostly all over but bad pains in my lower back on both sides I have a high temperature and am freezing one minute and boiling the next I'm a 19 year old girl and I currently have my period but I never get bad period pain I can't eat I...

I have been having this awful pain in my lower left side of my stomach and back [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having this god awful pain in my lower left side of my stomach and back .My family doctor said he wasn't sure,but could be a fallen bladder,but that was all he said or done!!

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

View more questions Search