Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcs3675 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2014, 07:54 AM
    Kohler Shower Valve -- one handle
    The chrome sleeve won't budge.I thought I could just leave it and remove the entire valve. When I removed the two screws holding the actual valve to the part in the wall the valve won't come off in fact doesn't budge?? I think its Kohler as that is what the trim pieces say. I bought the Kohler valve replacement and it looks like it will fit perfect if I can get the old valve off.I have pictures in the pictures you will see a c-ring but I have removed that after the pictures were taken.

Check out some similar questions!

Weak Hot Water Pressure with Kohler Single Handle Shower Valve [ 3 Answers ]

So I have a single handle shower made by Kohler that is only 2 years old. I have regular water pressure from the tub faucet but the shower when turned up hot has a diminished flow. When you turn the sink or flush the toilet in the same bathroom the pressure is actually much better. I adjusted the...

I have a early 90's Kohler shower valve and rounded out the cold stem valve seat. [ 2 Answers ]

Should I drill then retap the threads? Thanks!

How to change the diverter valve in a kohler single handle faucet? [ 2 Answers ]

The picture of the faucet is an exact match to mine and I also need to replace the diverter but I have been unable to figure out how to get the old one out. It is on the backside of the faucet so hard to get at. How did you remove it?

Replacement Kohler Plastic Shower Handle [ 1 Answers ]

Older plastic single handle shower handle is broken. Where/how can I find a replacement handle?

Stuck middle valve - 3 handle shower valve [ 3 Answers ]

Help and suggestions!! The middle handle, used to divert water from the tub spout to shower head is stuck in the 'tub' position. I have removed the handle and trim bezel and tried to turn the shaft with pliers - no luck & quit before marring the splines on the brass shaft. What now??

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.