Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Sep 18, 2014, 11:34 AM
    WiFi Radio
    I have a WiFi radio. Is it possible to get a weather channel streaming, like most radio stations?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2014, 11:43 AM
    If someone out thre is doing it... I don't see why not. A lot depends on how that rdio is configured to find and play streams. I do streaming stuff all the time, mostly video , I've just never messed around with those standalone internet radios...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WiFi Radio? [ 13 Answers ]

Purchased a New WiFi Radio and I am trying to listen to Streaming Audio but it is dropping signal frequently. Why? Is it fluxuation of the signal coming from my router? I also have problems with my laptop losing signal. Both laptop and WiFi radio are very close to the router and by changing...

How can I find south african radio stations on my roberts world band radio? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I play South African radio stations on my Roberts r9962 world band radio? It say it's good for BBC radio and around the world but I can't find a South African radio station Thanks

How to reset my honda radio after changing batteries, & its blank on the radio screen [ 2 Answers ]

How to entering the radio code after replacing batteries on Honda Civic 2002 VTi, while the radio screen is empty ( blank )?

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

View more questions Search