Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Madysensmim1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2014, 07:16 PM
    I am pregnant and I have the flu, so I bought: equate night time cold and flu and
    Just need to know if these medications will harm the baby or not. I am 20weeks and three days pregnant I have the flu I bought: equate nitetime cold and flu and also handy solutions sinus relief congestion!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 07:39 PM
    What does the packaging say? Did you ask your doctor if you could take this medication?

I wish we could answer this online. Thing is, even if it's safe, which we can't be sure of, it also depends on your medical history.

Really, the best person to answer this is your doctor. I'd discuss this with him/her.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 17, 2014, 10:14 AM
    Equate isa Walmart brand. If you bought it in Canada, our pharmacists can answer questions like this. If you are in Walmart again, go to their pharmacy and inquire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold/flu [ 1 Answers ]

When do cold/flu's usually go away?

Cold, Flu, Fever? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! :) I just want to know 1. What is Cold, Flu and Fever? 2. What difference is there between Cold, Flu and Fever? 3. How do we get them? Thanks!

Puppy has cold or flu [ 5 Answers ]

My 4 month old pomeranian had a cold when I bought him the lady gave me some medicine he took it all but still whezzing gasping fits

Bad Cold or Flu [ 1 Answers ]

I went to he doctors with sinusitus, sore throat, headache, tiredness etc and he said I had a virus. Three weeks later I still feel the same. Is this normal or shall I go back?

Is it the flu or a really bad Cold [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I'm not feeling very well it started last Wendesday when I cought a small cold from my husband (who was over it in three days) it started with just bad congestion and sinus headaches. Now I'm just miserable, I have bad congestion, headaches, sore through, and a horrable cough. I am having...

View more questions Search