Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swag_baby2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2014, 10:37 AM
    Nervous Flirting
    How do you talk to a guy you have liked for 3 years but he has never noticed you until now and he wants to talk to you constantly. I'm excited but nervous. HELP!!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 10:48 AM
    Be yourself and don't worry so much.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 11:00 AM
    Like odinn7 said, be yourself and don't overthink things.
    Get to know him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 11:58 AM
    Relax, and enjoy the conversation.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Have fun with this. Swag. If you have known him for three years, then there is common ground. Start slow, talk around a soda and you both will get a kick out of the experience and I hope it will be everlasting !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flirting [ 5 Answers ]

So I have a quick question for you guys. I've been flirting with this girl I really like for about a month now and she's really shy and a little awkward sometimes. I've been making her laugh and giving her rides home but what she tells me about her personal life is few and far between. She's told...

Is he flirting or not ? [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year. Although we have been together for 7 years. When I first met him I found it very difficult that he was still very good friends with all his ex girlfriends, even going as far back as his ex girlfriends from his early 20's. They are all in contact. ...

Flirting or what else? [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't really know which topic to put this question in, but I guess this will do. I work at a restaurant and there is a guy there who I flirt with and he flirts back. I always grab him and tickle him and he always tries to spill my drinks, etc. However, we are NOT trying to date or anything...

My g/f's flirting... [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him? Thanks

Is it flirting? [ 3 Answers ]

What message do guys (you barely know) want to convey when they touch a girl (arm) deliberately, yet seeming unintentional?

View more questions Search