Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckywygant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 06:29 PM
    Is there anyway to restore hair that has been toned and is to dark and rid the orange
    I have ash blonde hair. They colored it blonde and it turned orange. Then they covered it up with a dark color and it turned dark orange. I had it highlighted and it turned light orange. I toned it ash blonde and it turned to dark. What should I do.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached my hair twice then toned it, went from orange to yellow, HELP? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi last night I used a boxed dye 205 of extra bleach blonde to go from a medium brown color to orange. I then used blue based bleach and 40 volume developer to use on my hair and it turned almost a neon orange, with yellowish tones. Then I used reddens color enhancer pure platnium which is...

Ways to get rid of my orange colored hair! [ 0 Answers ]

Around last christmas, I got bored of my blonde hair. I dyed it golden brown. Now that the color is fading, its an orangy brown color! My blonde hair was really pretty and I want it back! It was a mix of dirty and light blonde, and I had natural light brown highlights. To get my hair back to...

How do I get rid of yellow/orange tent in my hair [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a natural blonde and about two months ago I dyed my hair light brown so last night I decided that I wanted to dye my hair back to blonde now I have a yellowish/orange tone to my hair how do I get rid of it without going to the salon?

Hair is dark orange [ 1 Answers ]

Went to hairdressers yestrday and my hair turned out a dark orangy red color - I really don't like it - what is the best way to fade it? What kind of toner would I use?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.