Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hava395 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2014, 04:58 PM
    liability insurance
    I rent an office one day a week and I do have a separate professional liability insurance. How do I get a liability insurance for this location for onlyt one day a week?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2014, 05:43 PM
    hava395. You don't. Do you see people in the office? The landlord should have premises liability.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 07:20 AM
    Agreed, you can buy liability insurance. If the landlord does not have a blanket policy. But it will not be for one day a week. The cost may be lower, because of your limited usage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liability insurance cost [ 2 Answers ]

How much would liability insurance cost, for a small business. Getting liability ins. Is a great idea How much would liability insurance cost, for a small business. Have no clue

Cost of liability insurance [ 1 Answers ]

I have a handyman business and want to know the range of the cost of liability insurance in California and where would be the best place to get more information?kbg

Liability Insurance [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to buy only liability insurance rather than the total homeowner's policy? I live near the water and the cost of insurance is prohibitive and the deductibles are ridiculously high. I do not however want to be without liability insurance.

Liability insurance [ 2 Answers ]

I have been making herbal soaps and selling to my immediate friends and family, but now strangers want to buy and I need to find out what kind of insurance I should carry and where to get it.

Insurance Liability [ 12 Answers ]

Car A is exiting a parking lot. Car A pauses just short of the aisle leading to the curbcut to wait for a delivery van to get clear. Car B comes down the next aisle turns into the aisle behind Car A. Car B then passes Car A on the left and makes a right in front of Car A hitting Car A on the point...

View more questions Search