Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorty_64824 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Baseball cards!
    Hey.I have like so many baseball cards.:) and i dont know what to do with them?:confused: .So i think im going to sell them?:cool: does anyone know how i can find out how much they are?..Please help me.I really like u if u help me out.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:26 PM
    The following sites may be of use to you:

Baseball Card Value Price Guide | Selling Baseball Cards

CollectSports - Baseball Card Price Guide, Sports Cards, Auctions, Collectibles, Trading Cards, Football Cards, Basketball Cards, Hockey Cards

If you go to a bookstore you most likely will find pricing guide books for baseball cards there. Maybe even at a library.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out how much my baseball card collection is?

Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

When I googled baseball card values this site came up with a testimonial that it was a great place to find out the value of your baseball cards. Do you have system to tell me if my cards are worth anything?

Baseball Cards [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 38 old baseball cards, Yogi Berra, Jackie Robinson etc. 5 1/2 long 3 1/2 wide. How much are they worth?

Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of baseballs cards. Is there a website (other than eBay) where I can look up the value of the cards? Thanks!

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Nate Oliver--Dodgers--1959-1964--Topps 59 Wes Parker--Dodgers--1963-1967 and 1963-1965--Topps 533 and 134 John Roseboro . C with signature--Dodgers--1952-1966--Topps 365 Ron Fairly of-1B--with signature--Dodgers--1958-1966--Topps 94 Jim Brewer Pitcher--with signature--Dodgers--1956-1966--Topps...

View more questions Search