Ask
    richo1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2014, 03:58 PM
    Can I trust well bid
    The title pritty much says it all. The website is wellbid.com
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 08:13 PM
    I can tell you this much...the website looks cheesy so I wouldn't trust it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 07:15 AM
    A fast Google search, seem to show a lot of complaints about the site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am the trustee of my father's revocable trust. His home is in the trust. Instead of [ 8 Answers ]

I am the trustee of my father's revocable trust. His home is in the trust. Instead of selling the home, I would like to keep it for myself, but I'm not sure how to do this.

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search