Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heatheryeakey Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Coloring hair
    My natural hair color is a bleach blond I started coloring my.hair when I was 15 I'm.26 now... My hair was a barker brown I did a Color ops in it.yesterday and it lightened it up some. I want to.go.back to a golden light blonde ish my question is should I dye it blonde and see if it works (at jcpenney) or do like a virgin bleach??

Check out some similar questions!

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Hair loss due to hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

Can certains types of hair color cause cause hair loss? A cheaper hair color? >Moved from Forum Help<

Will coloring the hair increase dandruff in the hair ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I recently colored my hair and I feel that the dandruff has increased. I used to use sunsilk before coloring my hair and it was nice and smooth , after coloring I changed to Loreal color shampoo and I feel the dandruff has increased. Can you tell me if I can use sunsilk itself or is the...

Dry and frizzy hair from leaving hair coloring on too long. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I usually color my hair every four weeks to cover up the gray. I use the same color " medium copper brown" which is a little lighter than my natural color. The last time I colored my hair, I left it on for too long, almost an hour, I was talking on the telephone and didn't notice the...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.