Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    200624hrguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 11:25 PM
    ICBC statute of limitation for road safety program
    Can icbc go back to 2006 to make you do a responsible driver program? What is statute of limitations?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 05:56 AM
    You will probably have to re-phrase the qestion, telling us where you are and what ICBC is, before we will be able to help you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 06:16 AM
    Yep, ICBC is one of the larger banks here in China and owns shares in some American banks.

I assume that is not the same company.

Taking some sort of wild, guess.

You were ordered by a court, to do a drivers program, and never did.
    Now they want you to do it?

SOL is only about being charged with a crime, once changed, SOL has nothing to so with it. (also SOL for owing debts)

As noted, you will need to explain this in more detail
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 06:25 AM
    My guess would be "Something beginning with an "I", Something beginning with a "C", British Columbia", but that's only a wild guess. :)

Ah!, I was right: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insuran...itish_Columbia

It looks like the powers of the ICBC are found here. So the answer to OP's question would be "probably yes".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statute of limitations on ICBC debt / DUI. [ 5 Answers ]

I was charged, pled guilty and was convicted with a DUI in British Coulmbia, Canada in the summer of 1999. I paid my federal fine, but was also charged a penlaty fee of about $1000 by ICBC. I had to pay $100 of this fine at that time to get a temporary license issued. Since, I have moved to...

Statute of Limitation for debt under Ontario Disability Support Program [ 0 Answers ]

1.) What is the Statute of Limitations pertaining to Funds owed under the Ontario Disability Support Program / Family Benefits Act? Funds owing were incurred on account of a lump sum retroactive payment by Canada Pension Plan (Disability). Ontario Disability Support Program declined...

Statute of limitation [ 2 Answers ]

If a debt is covered by the statute of limitations the debt still exists and the collection agency can not win judgement. The debt still is still onrecord for 7 years ? Can a lien be put on my house? Thanks in advance for any advise

View more questions Search