Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mocha81 Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2007, 11:18 AM
    About Black and White feature on Canon Poweshot S3 IS
    It's about the black and white feature in the manual setting.

At first I was using it and it was fine and I accidentally reset all my settings to default on my camera and now when I go to use the black and white it's really dark. I have to lift the flash just to see through the LCD and the photos come out really dark. When the flash is down the black and white feature pretty much doesn't work since the picture comes out pretty much all black. At first it was fine and came out good.

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. I hope it's something really simple.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find black and white movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a movie I believe was made in the 1930's or 1940's in which a man murders an old woman and cements her into a fireplace.I remember seeing this movie only once about twenty years ago.

50's black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?

Black and white energy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Black and white movie about energy (electricity) and connecting to a higher power.

An old Black & White movie, help! [ 2 Answers ]

I watched an old B & W movie about man who played a "downtrodden" individual to find out what it was like to live such a life. It was a social experiment on his part but he was really a movie director. A lady (his co-star) bought into his plight in life, initially. She bought him some coffee...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.