Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 06:35 AM
    My washing light is flashing
    My washing light is flashing and I have a high temp wash button and no heated dry button what do I do to reset mine?
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2014, 06:28 AM
    Follow these directions: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...t%20codes.docx
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...set_Codes.docx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 explorer o/d light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 95 explorer xlt 4.0 4x4. My o/d light started flashing and now it shifts hard when slowing down especially from 2nd to 1st. I know my o/d works because rpm's change when I push o/d button at highway speed. I was told it may be a vss but there are two on my explorer and want to fix the...

Light flashing on TV [ 6 Answers ]

On my Alba 32 I notice that the light flashing and I can't put it on with the remote. I have 2 turn the TV off by the mains and wait 4 second then put it back on then it is OK. Just wanted to no have I got a fought with my TV please

Flashing light [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my old ceiling light, now when I turn the new one on it works OK for 10 minutes then it starts flashing

My 96 civics D light is flashing what could it be [ 7 Answers ]

Was driving my 96 civic and the light started flashing and it started making a jerking motion what could it be

The Ok light is flashing, the Flame light is off in the furnace circuit board [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Ruud Silhouette II Gas Furnace. The whole unit is turned off/on by a light like switch. The AC is working, but the heater is not. It appears that no gas is flowing to the burner. The PWR light is on, steady. The OK light is flashing; three times on, then off. The Flame light is off in...

View more questions Search