Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slopjar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
    Inconclusive Urine Test
    I had an inconclusive urine test for tramadol. I take 5 a day and when I took the test, it came back saying that they were not in my system. I was asked to come in and see the Dr. and I brought my remaining pills for her to see and she said she couldn't manage my pills anymore. I requested another test as well as a blood test and was denied... This was in the state of TN, will that test go into a state wide database as a red flag. I have a herniated and fragmented disc in my L5 and in need of another surgery. Can I see a Dr. in TN or what should I do... plz help... Keith.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
    You should be able to see another doctor. A big issue is why, it did not show up. The test was not inconclusive, it showed no drugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Inconclusive drug test [ 1 Answers ]

I took a pee test for a job today. I have been drinking A lot of water. I don't use drugs- I just don't pee very much at all, so I drank a lot of water last night and this morning before I went~ just so I wouldn't be there all day dealing w/ "stage fright". The lady took it and said "it looks like...

Positive home test,inconclusive docs test [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, can anyone tell me if this has happened to them, I've already had a miscarriage and a stillbirth so I'm very worried, I done a home pregnancy test and it came back posative, 2 days later I handed a sample of urine into the docs, theyphoned me to say I would need to hand in another in 7...

Inconclusive pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

I am almost three weeks late and had a test done using predictor test and the test line was a very pale pink, so pale that you have too look very close to the window to see it. I do feel tired, nauseous in the mornings just a bit and at the same time I have pains as if my period is going to start....

Positive home test, inconclusive docs test. [ 5 Answers ]

I was very lightly spotting so I took an EPT at home pregnancy test & it said "Pregnant" , the next day I went to the doctors to take a urine test there. I called them today & they told me it was inconclusive & to come back in 3 days. What does this most likely mean, am I pregnant or not?

Inconclusive pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, how are you? My husband and I are trying to conceive. Im 3 days late, with no serious period cramps yet, just mild ones. I'm hardly ever late. This morning I did a pregnancy test, and 2 lines appeared, but one with quite lighter than the other, what does this mean? Pregnant or not...

View more questions Search