Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panda8way Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Home on the range, where the deer…
    Well, I’m not looking to bump into buffalos, but I am planning to move from California to Pennsylvania, by renting a 16ft truck and towing my cute little car. Has anyone had a similar experience and would care to share with me? I'll travel on the 80 and I'm a bit worried about getting in and out of gas stations and whether it is safe to leave the truck unattended while staying at the hotels. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 7, 2007, 10:17 AM
    Make sure the truck is lockable and that you park in a well lit area. Otherwsie you should be fine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 10:47 AM
    And of course make sure you pick gas stations that allow you to pull in and pull out easily. Same with places to eat. And don't get to close to the pumps, so when you turn past them, you don't hit them.
    RIKstackman Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 15, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Good luck I moved 700 miles across country in amoving van once.it is a pain in the rear.like the preacher said though when you stop try to stop at a place that has everything you need right there.as far as motels your better off to get off the interstate a little ways.good luck and god bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deer LT 155 replacement motor [ 4 Answers ]

I need a replacement 14 hp motor for my LT155 riding mower with the 42 inch "Freedom" Mulching Deck. What is a good replacement and where can I find one for the least cost? Thanks in advance for the help, Bill

CVP analysis for Deer Valley Ski lift [ 1 Answers ]

Deer Valley Lodge, a ski resort in the Wasatch Mountains of Utah, has plans to eventually add five new chairlifts. Suppose that one life costs $2 million, and preparing the slope and installing the lift costs another $1.3 million. The lift will allow 300 additional skiers on the slopes, but there...

John deer power edger E35 [ 1 Answers ]

How do u adjust the carb on this engin I think the model # is fa130dbs19. Thanks mike

John deer E 35 gas power edger [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deer E 35 gas power edger .Tried to start it this morning and the pull rope broke. Put a new rope on it and now it will now rewind when I pull to start it. Thanks Mike

View more questions Search