Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zayed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2014, 01:28 AM
    If a person applies in a federal court in australia does he have right to works
    My case is in federal court but now I got a company which want to sponsor me... so am I eligible too being sponsored if my case is a federal court?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Sounds like you need to consult an immigration lawyer as we don't know the details of your case
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 8, 2014, 10:29 AM
    What sort of a case is pending in the federal court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil Lawsuit Federal Court [ 11 Answers ]

I am the Plaintiff in a lawsuit filed against the Social Security Admin for violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act 1973 I was told to spend down my assets/resources to the maximum allowed($2,000) in order to be eligible for SSI benefits Under Section 1917 (d)(4(A), (d)(4)(B),...

Richard b russell federal court [ 4 Answers ]

What year was my bankruptcy discharged

Can you take a person back to court that have court orders after they file bankruptcy [ 5 Answers ]

My ex has 2 court orders that require paying money back for back IRS taxes and filing fees. The ex then filed bankruptcy. I am hearing both ways, am I able to take back to court now that the bankruptcy is done to get the money for these court ordered documents?

Need to find where this person works [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out where this guy works because his wife was messing around with my husband. I think its only fair that he knows.

View more questions Search