Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stevesiesta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 02:22 PM
    Three ceiling fan remotes not working how to reprogram
    I have three ceiling fans with lights on my patio. All three remotes quit working. I removed one of the receiver and the fans and lights work manually. I do not have user manual for the remotes. They are Harbor Breeze but do not have dip switches or a learn button. Is there a sequence of buttons to push to reprogram? Thanks in advance for your help

Check out some similar questions!

Are 256 code ceiling fan remotes compatible with 16 code remotes? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan remote with 16 possible codes (four toggles,each with two possilbe positions). The transmitter went bad, and I ordered a new one (I only ordred the transmitter and not a new receiver because it was much less expensive to do so). When I got the new transmitter, I found it has...

My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan remotes (2) are operating the same fan. [ 1 Answers ]

One of my fans will not work with either remote and both remotes work the same fan. They are both installed in a vaulted ceiling living room. Any tips on how I can get the right remote to work the right fan?

Replacement remotes for Harbor Breeze ceiling fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have two Harbor Breeze Triton ceiling fans/light (item #233576)--neither have pull chains. One of the remotes stopped working, so I've been using the remote from the less frequently used fan (had to change the dips) for the one whose remote broke. I ordered a set of replacement remotes off eBay...

Reprogram a hampton bay ceiling fan remote control help [ 1 Answers ]

Moved into a new house with three Hampton Bay ceiling fans. All the remotes work on one fan, but none of the remotes work on the other two fans. I want to check the dip switch codes on the fans but I can not find where they are located. Can you tell me how to check the codes and reset them so I...

Reprogram remote on Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 3 Answers ]

I bought 3 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans and hired a handyman to install them. He threw out the paper work with the boxes, so I have no instructions about reprogramming my remote. My neighbor and I have the same type fans and our remotes work on each others fan (I live in a condo building with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.