Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuckerbriee Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Bat Mitzvah Dress
    I'm going to a Bat Mitzvah and I need a dress.
    First I need a color. I was thinking a dark earthy green.

I have dirty blond hair, green/blue eyes (they change), and pale skin.

The Bat Mitzvah is in May so I have little time to get a dress.

If anyone knows some good sights to go to that would be great.

I also want a dress that is not long, it should come a little above or below the knee.

Thanks for your help!!

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the path of a .bat file inside the .bat file dynamically? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... I have a .bat file (script) which I can place in any directory. How do I get the current directory path of this file inside this .bat file dynamically without initaly setting any variable? I know we can use "." or ".."etc. But i know there is some command which we can use in the .bat...

Bride dress. [ 9 Answers ]

Please my friend is getting married,and I would like you to give me all the sites that are available for a bride dress.Thanks.

Baseball bat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a baseball bat that has the name Mark McGuire on it. I found it in a pile of stuff in an old house. Do you think it is worth anything or do you think it is just a kids' bat? Thanks for your help.

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

The best email like The Bat! [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody help me find an email client as good as The Bat! I am using The Bat! Email client for years. I love its features, but now a days many of my email reciepient blocks my email because of possible spam from The Bat email client. I still fond of using it. So to cover all of my email...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.