Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benanderson97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 10:25 AM
    Find a song by music video where girl is being followed from behind for the whole vid
    Hi I'm trying to find a the dance/house song where a girl is being followed from behind for the whole music video(I don't think we see her face) She is on vacation and the chorus when the beat drops goes like "annnnna"

Check out some similar questions!

Help find a song or music video [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song/music video I saw approx. 10 years ago, (although I am not sure how long it had been out at the time).. It starts with women, from different states, auditioning for the video, or a beauty pageant... then, a man (whom I thought was Andre 3000- but I don't think so now), becomes...

Find Music Video by Description Techno MTV New Vid redhead taking her life back! [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I need to know the song and artist of this video so I can watch it again and again! It played early in the am on MTV during a techno mix. A kind of curvy red headed girl in a business suit is stuck in a cubical office job day after day with stack of papers for her to do being slammed on her...

Trying to find a music vid by description [ 0 Answers ]

In the beginning some dude who's face looks liquid and which changes form walks into a place. Inside there is some kind of a futurish game going on with all kinds of crystal pieces and bright colours. At the end the dude gets kicked out and his face is still boiling.

Trying to find a music vid by description [ 0 Answers ]

In the beginning some dude who's face looks liquid and which changes form walks into a place. Inside there is some kind of a futurish game going on with all kinds of crystal pieces and bright colours. At the end the dude gets kicked out and his face is still boiling.

Need song and artist but all I got is a description of music vid [ 0 Answers ]

Okay sorry but I need help searching for a song. The song is new but I can't find it anywhere and I need the song badly. So first this guy is bringing in gallons of gasoline and then he starts pouring it on the band while they are still singing. He then makes a trail of gasoline to a safe...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.