Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    recevil Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 07:16 PM
    I like a girl from gym class but she's in 8th grade and I'm in 7th
    So there's this pretty girl in gym class but I'm bad with girls. I'm in 7th grade and she's in 8th. So what should I do?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 07:45 PM
    You should just keep being a kid and not worry about girls until you are older. You are only a kid once and you can't go back...so don't rush it.

Sep 6, 2014, 04:18 AM
    So I like this 8th grade girl I'm in 7th grade
    I'm her age due to birthday problems in kindergarten I should be in 8th grade plus I really like her and were opasites kind of I only see
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 06:59 AM
    Unless she likes you, there is nothing you can do. At your ages you need to just be friends anyway.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 07:28 AM
    You learn to talk to girls and be friendly.

Sep 6, 2014, 02:30 PM
    That was helpful but I'm scared she will question why I'm talking to her because I'm in 7th grade
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 02:33 PM
    You tell her you are the same age. If she does not want to talk to you just because you're in 7th grade, she is not worth talking to in my opinion, but she may not even care and you won't know until you try.

Sep 6, 2014, 02:43 PM
    That's helpful I really think I need to try this but what if I'm not man enough and please don't suggest notes I'm never going down that road again ( didn't work out last time ).
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 03:00 PM
    Relax guy just be friendly to her, other females and everybody. Just be your honest self and stop scaring yourself with what if's. Be natural, and don't worry how people react to you, that's THEIR problem isn't it? You can't make someone like you back like you like them anyway.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 03:06 PM
    You need to relax. Not man enough, you're what 12/13.

Sep 6, 2014, 03:25 PM
    You being a expert must know about the heat of the moment factor right its when your there your about to do but something's saying you you can't something's saying you can I know I should listen to the one saying you can but not everyone is super conifident sometimes I am super conifident but not this time see I feel judged for some actions in fact I hate some of my moral choices I don't feel judged when I'm alone with a girls I like is there a possible way to talk to her alone like I said I only see her in gym class

13 in 6 days
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 04:29 PM
    You need to learn how to talk to a girl in the presence of others. You don't need to be alone with her. Have you ever spoken to her? How did she respond?
    You are too young to be thinking about alone time with a girl.

Sep 6, 2014, 04:44 PM
    I've never talked to her I'm very mature for my age due to father long talks 1980s it's complicated
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 04:50 PM
    You're 12 and you you're worried about how to talk to a girl in the 8th grade. You don't need to be spending alone time with a girl you can't even talk to when you're in a room with other kids. Your "maturity" has nothing to do with this.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 04:52 PM
    Do you talk to other girls?
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 04:54 PM
    Without the confidence to ask her, NO. There are no magic pills to building confidence. It's a process. It may take a while. Relax and take small steps my young friend. It will happen in time. I know not what you want to hear, but some things can't be rushed by hormones and attractions.

And leave the mistakes of your past behind you and do better. You learned your lesson, didn't you? So don't worry about being judged for them. What do others know? Make any sense, or is your only concern still getting a word alone with this girl? Ask for her number and see what happens. Let us know, if you find the confidence.

Sep 6, 2014, 05:25 PM
    For it is not what I say two other women but what I know about them it is not what does she think of me but to just try I have not come to be judged by experts but to know thy knowledge and wisdom my intalect is close to talaniman's I now know it is not the ifs just do don't be scared but be confident.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by recevil View Post
    For it is not what I say two other women but what I know about them it is not what does she think of me but to just try I have not come to be judged by experts but to know thy knowledge and wisdom my intalect is close to talaniman's I now know it is not the ifs just do don't be scared but be confident.
    I'm not quite sure what all that means....

Practice with other girls. Watch others (both boys and girls) and how they talk with each other -- the eye contact, the body language, the kidding around, the rise and fall of voices. Intellect has nothing to do with it. Practice!
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Before you get carried away by your newfound confidence, you better know anything can happen, GOOD or BAD. True confidence is found in rejection, as well as acceptance.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2014, 06:46 PM
    Give up on it... if she even thought of messing around with a younger kid... she will be austricized by everyone in her class and above until she graduates high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get an 8th grade (middle school) guy to hang out/like you? Jock/class clown [ 15 Answers ]

So there is a guy that I have liked for 9 months now. I told him, (he kept asking) I liked him in March and we only talked-just me and him-once over the summer. When school started(8th grade) he was in 2 of my classes. We maybe said a few words but not much. Than my math teacher was amazing...

What are Your Opinions on Middle School Relationships/Dating?(7th/8th grade) [ 4 Answers ]

Do you think it's a good age or do you think that its never going to last and it's a huge joke?

What would a 7th grade Brazilian girl do on the average day? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I need an answer for Geography class.

Reward system for 7th and 8th grade special ed students [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to come up with a reward system for 7th and 8th graders. I really need help in this area. In the past what I used did not work well. Please help.

View more questions Search