Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mo12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 05:18 AM
    Piercing
    I just got my tongue pierced 2 days ago and it's been going good but it's the front right corner of my tongue that's bothering me. It's feels kind of numb & stings I guess I really can't explain it. Is this apart of the healing process ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 06:54 AM
    Could be. When you pierce the tongue you're going through muscle, blood vessels and capillary beds, as well as possibly nerves. Chances are you might have nicked or pierced the nerve. If you can I would get it looked at by a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

How do you get rid of a Keloid from a piercing without taking the piercing out? [ 2 Answers ]

I got an idustrial piercing in my left year about a little more then a month ago. All of a sudden I saw this bump raising on the top whole. I found out online that it's a keloid but I'm not to sure if I'm supposed to take it out. Do these things just go away? Are they dangerous? And is there...

View more questions Search