Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dizzleinlove4life Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Fiancé won't let go of an ex-boyfriend
    I am 28yrs old engaged to a 37 yr old woman, at a early point in our relationship I was kind of distant... she started talking to who I thought was my best friend. He set me up to make it look like I was cheating with multiple partners, he wanted to play her Knight in shinning armor so to say. We split up for a short time, during that time he was spending the night with her, she slept with him once they split up, we are back together under the same roof and engaged! They text and talk behind my back she goes out to dinner with him once in a great while... She tells him that she loves him and misses him and refuses to tell him that we are engaged or even together, he is moving in two weeks and claims she wants to save his feelings from getting hurt. WELL WHAT ABOUT MINE! Selfish, I know, but I'm in love. Oh, did I mention he is 23yrs old... She claims she don't love him the way she loves me and that he has been there for her when I wasn't and he is only a friend... Please help, I am starting to get depressed and very angry. I have never loved anyone as much as I love her, I feel that she is my soulmate! Do I stick this thing out and let her handle this like she says she will, or do I cut bait and walk away?:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2007, 08:38 AM
    Cut bait fast, and walk away. Her loyalty and fidelity are questionable at best.

Apr 7, 2007, 10:05 AM
    I am looking for any advice... please, My heart is invested in this love, and I cannot take the easy way out. We have stuck by each other through the toughest of things, the worst of fights but yet still in love... I know she loves me more than anything except for our children, we don't have any together, but she has three and I have three, we are a combined family and there is a lot at stake! Please try not to give me the quick way of doing this. Thank you for taking the time too look
    LATINS01 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 10:19 AM
    It is time time face reality my friend and walk away. At 37 years old it seems to me, that she does not know what she wants. She is not being truthful to you, and is more concerned with her feelings and not yours. It is not other person, it is simply her because she lives by her emotions and feelings which dictate her life right now.

Apr 10, 2007, 04:11 PM
    Can anyone else comment or advise me on this... please help... I need more input please!!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Leave her now. As fast as you can. She tells you she loves another man. She refuses to tell him you are engaged.

Sorry I don't mean to be ruse but every once in a while I am absolutely gob smacked at some of the questions we get here. And this is one of them.

This is so cut and dried that there is no other answer but to run as far away from this women as you possibly can.

How is it love when she can't even walk away from another man and stop telling him that she loves him even though she is ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED to you?? Tell me how that is love?

I don't think you will listen but I do hope you do! For you and your kids sake. Because all they will end up in is a broken household again!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 06:38 PM
    You don't need more input, everything has been said, so stick around and be her fool if that's what you want to hear. If you had a shred of dignity you would not stand for that kind of treatment.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Apr 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
    I think he doesn't want her as a girlfriend but she want him as a boyfriend. I would walk away. She may do this in future with someone else.
    Trust me I know its hard just to walk away.

Apr 12, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Thank you all for your advice, it is greatly appreciated... I am confident what I must do, thank you again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 52 Answers ]

Hi I am posting this question because I don't know what else to do. I have been in this relationship for over 13 months now and I am more confused by the day. We haven't had sex now in almost 9 months. Masturbation is getting boring and I won't stoop to cheating on him its not my style at all. I...

How do I get my boyfriend/fiance to stop wanting to go clubbing? [ 7 Answers ]

my boyfriend/fiance has a bad past. he used to do, sell drugs, and be a manwhore. but i changed him from those things, but now that hes doesnt do that and that hes 19 he thinks he can go clubbing. he says since i dont let him smoke anymore that going clubbing with all his guys friend (which do...

My boyfriend won't stop! [ 34 Answers ]

As of right now I am 6 months pregnant. From about January I have struggled with my boyfriends drug habits. I went through a lot trying to get him to stop and he said he did, but come later to find out he has never stopped. I ask him constantly if he still does them, which of course he says no. I...

Wonder if fiance' is bi-sexual or not [ 7 Answers ]

I wrote in earlier today as a new member and it was deleted because I didn't have my birthday on my profile. So I am going to ask this again, now that I am old enough for this profile.Is this is something that anyone else has ever experienced..? Last weekend my finance' and I went to the bar,...

View more questions Search