Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    byrneeb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 10:33 AM
    Wire Screamer
    I'm building my apprentice tool kit and it calls for wire screamer I have never heard this term and Google fails me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2014, 10:51 AM
    They sell them next to the Glitch Gone, and the Bit Buckets.

But I think what you are looking for might be one of these....

http://www.triplett.com/shop/fox-hound/
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 05:36 PM
    I think Smooty is right, but in all my years doing this I have never heard that term.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is hot wire is not a neutral wire or vice versa in single phase two wire AC source? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a little bit confused why in AC single phase 2 wire source is merely classified the 1 wire as hot and other wire as neutral. The hot wire travels the current from the source to the load and going back the current to the source through the neutral wire. I know that in AC circuit, the signal or...

My son's a screamer [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two yr old son who has always been a handful. He has always been a crier. He lets out SHRILL screams when he's upset. It was so bad that it was really affecting my husbands relationship with him- just because he'd get so frustrated and we didn't know how to deal with it. Usually, I just...

Maytag Atlantis Dryer turned into a Screamer! [ 1 Answers ]

Our Maytag Atlantis dryer is screaming with each drum roll. Can anyone help with this problem? The dryer is 7 years old.:):eek: {moved from Forum Help-<>}

4 year old screamer [ 7 Answers ]

My Grandson is 4 years old. He is constantly yelling and screaming. You can't ask him a simple question with out an answer of yelling and screaming and sometimes going into a tantrum. He has been around children his age when he played tee-ball from April-June 2007. He didn't do that around them. My...

View more questions Search