Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susanparsons19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2014, 08:22 AM
    Hampton bay fan trouble
    My hampton bay does not circulate quickly and/or progress to high. No pull chains and remote turns fan on low-med and lights.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote trouble shoot [ 1 Answers ]

Hampton bay Altura fans will not work with remote. Have by passed and the fan will work but have no control over functions as all is handled by the remote. If I apply power to receiver input what type reading should I get from out puts? Battery replaced in transmitter, codes are the same, have...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan trouble shooting [ 15 Answers ]

We bought two new ceiling fans, both are Hampton Bay, we've begun to install both, but when we reached the point of wiring the fan, we turned on the electrical switch to see if the fans were working. With each fan, we got no electricity. Can you tell me what we're doing wrong? Do we have to install...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Lighting Trouble [ 0 Answers ]

The ceiling fan light kit is hooked up and the fan works great however the lighting recently stopped working. Changed the bulbs and... nothing. Don't have the instructions or diagram anymore. Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.

Hampton bay fan 04889 trouble shoot light [ 0 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay fan model 04889 and wish to test the light before replacing as it was worrking prior to flickering and stopping. I found no loose wires.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.