Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erinny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 04:35 PM
    Find a song using music video description
    The video is about this girl who wants to be an actress. It shows her in a car reading lines. Then later that night she goes to an apartment where she does cocaine and gets really messed up and has sex with this guy. There are several business men and then another prostitute there as well. The video ends with her on a balcony, looking out over the city. What's the song?

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old song. Only have music video description. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this is a longshot. I have very little to go on (really, nothing to go on) but I'm going to ask anyway. Here's the little that I remember: The song was released in the latter half of the 90s. It was pretty chilled out (think Destiny by Zero 7). It featured a female singer.

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I saw a music video a while back I think the genre is alternative. I've totally forgotten the lyrics now the only thing I remember is that the setting is a wedding where a bunch of clowns come in and crash the wedding and the lead singer is one of the clowns. He possibly has black hair and...

Help me find song through music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, looking to find name of track from around 2007-2008, it's a chick doing spoken word about life, with chill music in the background. The video consists of a scene at venice beach skate park with sun setting in the background, bonfire with friends around it. Please help, cause I can't...

I am trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I saw a music video of a song. I don't remember how the song goes, what the artist's name was or what the song title was. I only have a description of the music video. It was about a girl who wakes up and walks to a nearby indoor pool. She strips down her clothes and jumps in with the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.