Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vipul patel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 09:06 AM
    WHICH lug is use for 10 mm copper wire
    WHICH lug is use for 10 mm copper wire & what is the calculation of lug's mm2
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2014, 04:42 AM
    Who usually does your homework for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find outdoor overhead wire copper solid wire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a garage approx 100 ft from the house. THE 4 WIRES THAT RAN FROM THE HOUSE TO THE GARAGEWENT BAD. They were solid 14 ga, overhead wires.I would like to replace them. Where can I find the wire??

How to wire a 20 amp double pole breaker using 10/3 copper wire [ 1 Answers ]

I have a water pump I would like to wire for 208 /220v. I have 10/3 copper wire. I need to wire the circuit breaker for the 208 / 220 v and connect the pump.

Wire size for a 100 amp lug sub panel [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a 200 amp main panel, but it is a small 24 slot panel. It is full and I need to add three more circuits. I want to run a 100 amp main lug subpanel. The plan is to move the clothes dryer breakers to the new sub and use the existing location in the main panel to install a 100amp breaker...

Attaching Copper wire to alum. Wire in fuse box. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a electric stove to hook up in my house that had a gas stove. The electric 50 amp receptacle is already in place from the previous owner. The existing stove “aluminum” wiring goes into the circuit breaker box, but the wiring is cut off inside the circuit breaker box and is too short to...

View more questions Search