Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marysibling Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2014, 06:33 AM
    What makes yoga so popular?
    I visited one yoga class and I don't see why everyone around is so obsessed with it.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2014, 07:08 AM
    It is a bit of a fad I think because celebrities were talking about it a few years back. It has its merits for relaxation and it can help with increasing flexibility. It doesn't really offer any cardiovascular benefits so that kind of activity would be separate from yoga.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 07:57 AM
    A lot of what I have seen with it is that it keeps muscle reasonably strong and stretched. That's about it. The meditation and new age bull that comes with it is just to set it apart from other programs. Give it a mystical air so that you don't question why you are doing it all. It is honestly just a systematic stretching routine. Stretch a muscle enough it will get stronger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if a popular guy likes me if I'm not all that popular? [ 13 Answers ]

So I'm in 8th grade, and I want to know if this popular guy likes me when I'm not popular. He's the cutest guy in the grade and somehow I feel like he likes me.sometimes I catch him glancing at me. And when I catch him then he looks away. One time when my friend got hurt we where talking to...

Ask About Yoga [ 3 Answers ]

Can Someone Please Confirm Whether Pasechi Moten Or Something Sounding Similar To This Word Exists In Yoga Thanks.

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search