Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poncho1957 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 03:06 PM
    Wiring for fan hampton bay 657-613
    I need the wiring to connect fan model 657-613, thanks for your help

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay fan wiring issue [ 1 Answers ]

I attempted to add a light on/off pull chain to a fan in my home. Far from the easy job I expected. I will add pics below.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Really nice Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan work for few days now nothing don't thinking I wired it correctly? Blue wire White wire Green wire Black wire

I have a Hampton Bay fan - need wiring help [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay fan with remote - I know the basic wiring installation however coming out of the ceiling I have a Green, Black, White, Red wire. I know from the fan to the ceiling to connect: Green - Green, Black/Blue - Black, and White -White. But what do I do about the Red wire?

Hampton Bay fan Wiring [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a hampton bay altura fan with remote. There is no mention of what to do with the blue wire labeled "for light" on the receiver. I am not installing a light. I saw something somewhere that said something needed to be done with the blue wire even if not installing a light to make the...

Help With Wiring Hampton Bay Fan [ 7 Answers ]

I have installed a hampton bay fan and it doesn't work. I have checked and rechecked the wiring and it is wired as suggested, from the fan, black and blue to black, white to white and green to green. I checked to see if the is power to the fan and there is, there is also power to the light kit but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.