Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laiba Asim Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 09:22 AM
    International general certification of secondary education
    Do igcse have bright future to study or work abroad?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 12:37 AM
    It is one of many programs, some prefer it, and it has become popular with some home school parents. It, along with other exams are helpful in getting into a University. But not really for work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Secondary Education Expenses [ 1 Answers ]

Can an Ex come back to collect educational expenses after the child has reached the age of majority 21 in Indiana? She actually completed her secondary education 3 months before the age of 21.

Transformer has 20 windings 100 secondary windings secondary voltage is 25V [ 1 Answers ]

A transformer has 20 primary windings and 100 secondary windings. If the secondary voltage is 25V, find the primary voltage.

Is diamond certification necessary/which certification is best? [ 5 Answers ]

I’ve been researching diamonds for engagement rings, and I keep seeing different certifications. What certifications should I be looking for, and what are the advantages of buying a certified diamond?

Dance and secondary education [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding some things to look at for a question I have to answer its "Can dance in sedcondary education improve the way the pupils work in other subject areas and if so what kind of improvment is seen?" please help as can't seem to find a place to start!

View more questions Search