Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    James Catha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 08:38 AM
    I have a Hunter ceiling fan # 22544
    I need a switch and wiring diagram. Switch # is 0584M or 174 94 00 6

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire a fan switch replacement on a 3 speed hunter ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Replacement switch is a Westinghouse Angelo Bros. it has wire openings labeled L, 1, 2. & 3. I have wires colored: Black, Brown, Green, & Grey. Which wire goes in what opening in replacement switch? Thank You

Hunter ceiling fan adding remote control, extra ceiling wire. [ 1 Answers ]

I am adding a Hunter remote control to my exsisting Hunter ceiling fan. All the wires match from the remote to the fan, and I've hooked them up perfectly. My confusion comes from the ceiling wires to the remote. My ceiling has 3 wires: white, grey and red. The remote only has two wires to hook them...

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to install a new hunter ceiling fan and a new hunter switch fan and dimmer in one... I can get the light to work on the dimmer and or the fan and light on the dimmer but not the fan to work on the fan switch... I don't know where the blue wire coming out of the switch goes ...

Hunter ceiling fan with remote only: light works but the fan doesn't. [ 0 Answers ]

My mom's house has a Hunter ceiling fan, (I don't know the model #), that has 4 lights and fan. It operates with a remote only. The remote will work the lights, but not the fan. When I press the fan button on the remote, I can hear a click in the fan motor, but the fan doesn't turn. Any ideas?

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.