Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elisabeth Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 05:44 PM
    Working with GLASS/CRYSTAL
    I would appreciate your help in finding a good bonding substance to repair a valuable crystal wine glass I broke accidentally a piece off. Thank you in advance. Greetings, Elisa
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2005, 06:08 PM
    Use Super Glue. It is colorless, and makes a fine glue line. It even holds up in the dish washer.
    Elisabeth Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2005, 06:18 PM
    My damaged wine glass!
    Thank you very much, labman, for your speedy reply. I will try to repair the glass with super glue. Guess, I just needed the encouragement to use it. Greetings, Elisa
    spyyder Posts: 35, Reputation: -2

Jun 20, 2005, 02:34 PM
    Hmmm
    I once used superglue, and it left a horrible surrounding white mark. After I glued to pieces of glass together, a surrounding white mark was there. I would suggest that you first TEST your super glue on something, if it leaves a white surround mark (after a few minutes) then use another one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crystal Pendelum? [ 13 Answers ]

I am not sure if this makes any sense, but I heard if you hold a pendulum on a chain or string and it moves in circles w/out you moving your wrist or fingers it means that there are spirits,ghost,or evil in your home? I have done this several times I honestly don't move it intentianly, I ask it to...

System crystal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When A computer is powered up, what component on the system board gets the first electric charge? Is it the system clock (system crystal)? Or is it the CPU itself? Thanks

Crystal report with vb6 [ 1 Answers ]

I design a software with vb6, ms access 2000 and crystal report 8.5. but when I tried to make package through package & deployment wizards, it cannot make package and hangs. What's the problem? Anyone help me?

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

View more questions Search