Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mihinduep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2014, 02:38 AM
    Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-510 Plus.
    I am a owner of the above mentioned model of voice recorder. On the box it says 512MB.

My computer had a virus and the hard disk had to be formatted. Because of that I lost everything I had in my DVR manager.

Now I have installed again Windows 7 Home Premium, and the DVR manger, and the DVRM20-S program is running. But when I connect the voice recorder to the computer an error message comes.

Windows is asking me to contact the manufacturer of the device.

I tried to send an email to the manufacturer, I got from this website but the email got returned. Address unknown.

Can anyone help me upload my voice tracks to the computer please.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Forus Digital Voice Recorder FSV-1000 and I'm looking to instal the drivers however am unable to locate them, can you help, anyone??

I can't load the driver from CD for Forus FSV-510 digital recorder, anyone have it? [ 1 Answers ]

I have Vista and when I attach the digital recorder, it won't update it. Anyone have any information about what to do to make the driver work? Thanks.

Forus FSV-510 plus not booting correctly [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Forus FSV-510 plus device. I went to change the batteries (AAA) the other day and when I placed new ones into it, I get a repeating message on the LCD. The following 3 words keep rotating on the LCD... 1. boot 2. init ( I think, it is hard to read) 3. test Has any one had...

Forus fsv 1000 flash recorder driver [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a driver for my Forus fsv 1000 digital voice recorder. The one in the installation disk doesn't work any more, and I don't know why. I tried to Google around but couldn't find anything. Thanks, Khen [email protected]

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.