Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiri22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 08:01 PM
    Nz inland revenue cheque
    Hi.
    I have received a cheque from inland revenue new zealand and would like to know how long it will take to bank my cheque here in Australia.
    Thanks
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Contact your bank. In the US, typically 3 business days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nz cheque [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how long it takes for a nz cheque to clear in australia? The cheque is from westpac nz and I bank with commonwealth. Apso how much does the fee cost?

Revenue Sharing - what counts as revenue? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear accounting wizards, Suppose I am running an ad exchange for digital advertising. Website publishers send me impressions, I sell those impressions to advertisers, give them a fixed share, and keep the rest. i.e. suppose a site sends me 1000 impressions, I sell them for $3, give the site...

About depositing cheque [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, I deposited cheque of HDFC in Sbi ATM drop box,The cheque was on the name of my sister as she got her salary but problem is that I has not been deposited yet I deposited it in the month of April 2010. Suggest solution

Surfer who moves inland and becomes a rollerblader [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a late 80s early 90s movie that starts with a surfer dude character, who for some reason has to leave the pacific beaches and head inland to his cousins where their main sport is extreme roller balding down steep hills etc. Any ideas people?

Does a "post dated cheque" comply with the definition of a cheque? [ 2 Answers ]

Is such a cheque a valid negotiable instrument?

View more questions Search