Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rlundy94 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2014, 11:23 AM
    Heating and cooling
    How long does it take to burn out transformer when using a ten amp fuse instead of five or less? I have been fighting five amp fuse blowing. Replaced board, transformer, contact and all 24 volt wires so why am I still having blown fuses?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Aug 31, 2014, 12:07 PM
    It's not a good idea to put a 10 amp in there. Post a close up pic of the wiring diagrams or Model #.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heating and Cooling [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 12x12 insulated shed that I want to convert to a year round studio with ac and heat. What would be the best type unit to use given I only have electric capabilities and we live in Michigan?

Goodman Heating and Cooling heating too high and uncontrollable [ 0 Answers ]

We can not control the heat from our Goodman heat pump and a/c unit. If we turn in on at its lowest (67/8 degrees) the house will be 85 degrees within the hour at the house' coolest spot. We have turn on the a/c unit and can't seem to get relief.

Heating and cooling unit blowing air but not heating- goodman [ 1 Answers ]

It is a gas pack. Blowing air but not heating. Could it have a pilot light out?

Heating and cooling [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace says that my pressure switch is open with inducer on. When I unplug one of the wire to the pressure switch and turn the furnace back on nothing happen. The light still flashes. When I unplug one of the wires to the relays the inducer start but the furnace still want fire. Help please!

Heating and cooling help [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know how I got myself so mixed up but I need help. I built my first home about 4 years ago. My first winter (I live in Florida) I used heat on the stat when it got cold out. I went to work one morning and saw my unit was iced up. I called installer and he told me to use Emer heat. So I...

View more questions Search