Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    444s4freerich Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 04:23 PM
    I have serious copd -am considering unisom to help w/sleep--ok or not?
    Is it OK for me to use unisom to help with sleep?

Is it OK for me to use unisom to help me sleep --i have serious copd.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2014, 04:33 PM
    As k your doctor. We can't advise. Suggest elevating your upper body to sleep. Laying flat creates drainage problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to lose weight with ms and copd [ 3 Answers ]

I need to loose about 100 lbs. But I have ms as well as copd. I can't stand myself anymore. I know I would look better as well as feel better if I could. I have become so depressed over this. Believe it or not no dr. Has told me to loose this weight,but never in my life have I ever ever been this...

Is it safe to take unisom, benedryl, and meletonin for sleep together? [ 1 Answers ]

My stubborn husband seems to think its safe I'm not so convinced.

Do I have COPD? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with COPD in May of this year an am using an inhaler twice a day. My neighbor told me that I am too young to have COPD. I am 47 years old and I want to now if it is common in people of my age group

Exercise with COPD [ 1 Answers ]

How can I exercise and lose weight while I have COPD, which stops me from doing treadmils and exhausting exercises, and I have carpal and cubital tunnel which stops me from lifting weights/ I do walk everyday out in the woods, but I have to stop periodically to catch my breath. I desperately want...

Copd medications [ 2 Answers ]

Having been told I have COPD and was told I have asthma seems everyone has a different opinion and so w/ meds did the inhalers so so results and then spiriva how long does it take to know if something works... help:o

View more questions Search