No unedible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Edible use with hair test. [ 8 Answers ]

I had an edible containing THC on April 4th and 5th, and I was wondering if I will be able to pass a hair test that is coming up within 30 days. Any thoughts?

Year Old Turkey Edible? [ 17 Answers ]

Last year I bought a frozen turkey about one or two weeks before Thanksgiving with the intention of cooking it for the holiday. Well I didn't cook it, it's still in the freezer. I'm wondering if it would still be any good if I cooked it now? I can't find an expiration date on it and really hate...

Killing honeysuckle [ 0 Answers ]

I live in northern KY and have a property line overrun with honeysuckle. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? I've cut it back each summer just to keep it presentable, but it is now spreading and overtaking the yard. Any cheap/somewhat simple solutions??

Cuttings of honeysuckle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to taking cuttings. I have a beautiful strong honeysuckle and have taken 6 cuttings, watered and covered each of them with a plastic food bag to give greenhouse affect and placed them on window sill but out of direct sunlight. What I am wondering is how long should these bags remain...

Edible mushroom cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I grow edible mushroom from wood waste?

View more questions Search