Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Polaris 250 blazer
    Not starting ,fuel going to bottom of crankcase instead of spark plug , spark plug dry,
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2014, 07:05 AM
    Polaris 250 blazer
    Polaris four wheeler not starting
    Fuel not getting to spark plug
    Fills up bottom of crankcase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Polaris Global [ 4 Answers ]

Here is a question regarding MLM Have you heard of Polaris Global and what do you know about it? I have seen some material which links it to a scam and to scientology The organisation seems to have reinvented itself a few times

250 polaris.. belt always spinning [ 0 Answers ]

1995 250 polaris trail boss... the belt is always spinning.. even at v low idle... causeing the secondary belt to spin.. causeing the gears to spin in the gear box... in turn the gears grind going into F or R... I do not have the EBS clutch... new belt... it all looks ...

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

Timer on my Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.

Polaris Sweeper has little flow [ 1 Answers ]

My Polaris is not sweeping strongly. I detached it from the wall of the pool, then turned on the pump (my Polaris pump will not run without the pool pump... so that is fine) and the pressure of water coming out seemed fine. Where is the water flow slowing down between the pool wall and the...

View more questions Search