Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lefentse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2014, 03:08 AM
    Which conditions other than HIV are treated with Norvir Sec 100mg
    My partner is taking Norvir Sec 100mg capsuled and when I checked on the internet I realised that the capsules are used to treat HIV and yet he has never told me that he is HIV positive. I do not want to conclude that he is HIV positive as he may be taking them to treat something else.

We have never had unprotected sex and last month I told him that I did a HIV test and the results came negative. All he said was that he tested in February but never told me how the resuls came.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 08:08 AM
    Ask him. If you get stuck use this, "Honey are you HIV positive?"

I couldn't find any other use for the drug as it is REALLY specific to treating HIV. So I think you need to have a serious conversation with him about this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 2, 2014, 08:09 AM
    I have to agree with Craven. This drug is specific to HIV. It's really time for a very serious discussion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CLOTRIMAZOLE 100mg supp safe for 22weeks of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Thanks for the privilege.. im 38 years old female,filipino now on my 22weeks of pregnancy... primigravida.. and was diagnosed to have TRICHOMONAS VAGINALIS.. the doctor prescribed me to take CLOTRIMAZOLE 100mg suppository.. is it safe for me?hoping for your wise advise.or any best med for my case.....

prove ((sec(x)-csc(x))/((sec(x)+cot(x)) is equal to ((tan(x)-1)/(tan(x)+1) [ 3 Answers ]

Prove this trigonometric identity... I dare you!!

Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? [ 1 Answers ]

Case Study #7: Bendix Politics Was William Panny treated fairly? Was Mary Cunningham treated fairly? Explain your answer fully.

Can I give 100mg of benadryl to my 90lb dog at 9a.m. And 1 Zyrtec at 4pm daily? [ 4 Answers ]

Can I give my 90lb retriever 100mg of benadryl once a day and 1 zyrtec 8hrs later?

View more questions Search