Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert203 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 08:26 PM
    Need halcey ceiling fan remote #LUC740
    Looking for replacement for Halcey remote Model #LUC 7040

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote turns off other ceiling fans lights [ 1 Answers ]

My Hamptom Bay ceiling fans (3 of them, to the same model) remotes turn the lights to the other fans on/off. Is this a remote programming issue? If so, can it be fixed?

Lost the remote to our ceiling fan - any way to operate fan without remote? [ 6 Answers ]

We have lost the remote to a generic brand ceiling fan. The light still works, but cannot get the fan to work without the remote - any way to override the remote feature and operate the fan - air conditioning is out in house and we are miserable!!

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Remote Ceiling Fan- Lost REmote [ 2 Answers ]

I have a remote ceiling fan - the remote is lost- it has no pull on and off - is there a backup way to turn this fan on and off?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.