Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AROWSHAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 12:00 PM
    My garage remote does not work
    One day out of the blue the genie garage door opener stopped working. I put a new battery in it still no luck. I put a new battery in the 2nd remote no luck. My wife's in-car remote also would not work. What do I do? It is a pain getting in and out of the garage. The wall unit works just fine.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 28, 2014, 01:36 PM
    Sounds like the opener, for reason unknown, lost the codes. Try reprogramming the codes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife's garage door opener remote doesn't work and I want to tell her" I " fixed it ! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get my 2nd Legacy overhead garage door opener remote for my garage door to operate. I changed the battery and worked a couple times. What do I need to do ? Just go buy a new one? Needing to impress my wife with this project and get it done. Help wanted LOLOLOL

Garage remote won't work [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 45a overhead door and the remote stopped working.Put in new batterystill won't work.Ordered a new universal remote Keystone.There is no dipsettings inside of opening system.How do I program new remote or do I have wrong kind. Its 34-mhz. I have found out the old remote has been...

Garage remote won't work [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 45a overhead door and the remote stopped working.Put in new batterystill won't work.Ordered a new universal remote Keystone.There is no dipsettings inside of opening system.How do I program new remote or do I have wrong kind. Its 34-mhz.

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

My remote won't work on a garage door opener we bought in July and why? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't understand why the garage door openers remotes won't work. We purchased a new garage door opener in July and the remotes now won't work.. why not?

View more questions Search