Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom4travis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 08:50 PM
    Black&white movie old house with crazy female cousin chained in basement
    Young newlyweds visit her family broken down old house, vacant except her crazy cousin or sister chained in basement watching them. Wife was blonde actress, crazy woman liked her nylons? Circa 1960's I believe.
    Gary Norman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 04:54 AM
    Hi, The film you're Referring to is The Shuttered Room (1967)The sister was chained up in the Barn Loft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female singer has half black and white hair. band plays in barn [ 0 Answers ]

There's a song where the female singer has half black and white hair and in the music video her band plays in a barn looking structure. Its kind of a rock song

Black and white movie about a black girl being raised by a white couple [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old movie I saw a few years ago. Its about a girl who is the daughter of the black housekeeper for a wealthy faimly who also has a daughter that they are raising as sisters. The housekeepers daughter is very lite complected.

What movie has a black police officer that arrest a white female dancer named cherry [ 0 Answers ]

It's a movie that has a black male police officer and he gos to a club and arrests a white female stripper/dancer with the stage name cherry and he falls in love with her its kind of a romance movie

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

View more questions Search