Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldengirl52 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 09:53 AM
    How many hp in fan motor
    I am trying to find out hp rating for hampton bay 52 in ceiling fan.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Aug 27, 2014, 10:05 AM
    I highly doubt you'll find that number officially.
    You can take the amps, multiply by the voltage and divide by 746. That will give you a rough idea.

Why do you need to know this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2014, 01:59 PM
    1/8 or less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the replacement condenser motor fan for a GE 5KCP33FG R251 S motor? [ 2 Answers ]

A/C Condenser motor fan going bad.

X13 ecm fan blower motor conversion to psc motor [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Carrier heat pump air conditioner in my home. Last week the fan blower motor stopped working. I called an AC company and the technician said that the blower motor needed to be replaced. Because it was the X13 ECM motor it would cost $1,100 to replace it. I cannot afford that, so...

I need the part #s for my rheem a/c condenser fan motor and fan blade and fan grill [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to know the parts #S of my rheem a/c condenser unit for the fan motor and fan blade and fan grill? Model # is ralc-g4zjaz

Central air conditioning units fan motor stop running has new motor [ 0 Answers ]

Central a c unit fan motor stop running has new motor and capacitor

New Fan Motor - WIRING issue - not the same as old motor - SIBERIANAIR - are you here? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old Trane XE 1000 and 2 days ago the fan simply stopped spinning. It has been determined that it is the fan motor. I went and bought a new one but this motor comes with 4 wires (Black, White, Brown and Brown with White stripe). The old motor came with three wires which were Purple,...

View more questions Search