Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cindyandrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 08:51 AM
    My optical D audio cable doesn't fit TV audio round slot.. What can I do?
    Bought a sonos playbar and the optical audio cable is D shaped... The audio in the TV is round... Is there an adapter or what can I do?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 27, 2014, 09:28 AM
    Are you certain you are in the OPTICAL output of the TV... those are all D shaped as well if it's the optical. That's an industry standard connection for that type, and has been for a LOT of years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Optical audio cable doesn't seem to fit... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there, I have recently purchased a Samsung Smart TV and also a Samsung sound bar. The TV works fine, and connected to my internet connection with no fuss. When it came to connecting the sound bar... I just haven't as yet. Firstly I tried connecting the available wires, but no sound....

Optical audio cable doesn't seem to fit, do they come in different sizes? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Samsung TV (LED series 8) and a Samsung Digital Home Theater System (HT-TZ522) They both have covers that have hinges so as you put in the optical end the door opens and it looks like the ends should fit in the socket but I can get it to fit in correctly. Am I doing something wrong? Do...

Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller [A-1] [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I need Audio Adapter Intel 82801DB ICH4 - AC'97 Audio Controller

Can't connect digital optical audio cable [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have just bought a 37" Panasonic Plasma TV with a home entertainment system also Panasonic that included the DVD player, two tall speakers and 4 extra speaker. I can get sound out of them while playing a DVD but not from just the TV. The guy in the shop said in order to listen to a...

View more questions Search