Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TinyEugene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2014, 06:24 AM
    Borin manufacturing company chicago 1925
    I have what must be a copy of a Western print depicting a prairie schooner pulled by oxen with 2 women in back and two men shooting at Indians in the distance shrouded by mountains.
    Several years ago I saw what may have been an original with the artists name at
    an antique gallery. I would like to know the artist's name.
    This picture has been handed down from my Grandfather who was born on the prairie. I would guess he purchased it around 1925.
    The name on the lower left of the print is Borin Manufacturing Company Chicago 1925.

Check out some similar questions!

Borin Chicago 1925 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a picture of a Dutch girl carrying flowers ,with a yolk, she is in front of a doorway with a lake behind her with a windmill in the distance. In the corner is printed co 1925 BORIN MFG. CO. CHICAGO. Any one have a clue to this one?

1928 borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 43"X23" framed print titled Holland Flower Market. Do you know appox. Value? Thanks Al

Borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I have a beautiful, old, print (12"x16") with printed inscription in lower left hand corner, "1925 orin Mfg. Co., Chicago", of a young boy, perhaps 10 years old, sitting on the ground with his right arm resting upon what vaguely appears to be a rock or a cushion with leaves strewn around... and his...

1925 Borin Mfg. Co. Chicago' [ 0 Answers ]

I found a picture of a small girl in a white dress w/short brown hair'

Borin manufacturing company chicago [ 0 Answers ]

I also have a picture of a young girl on the ground wearing a white dress with a pink sash and a pink ribbon in her short dark hair. Profile of her face-side view. She has her hands clutched to her chest and she has bare feet. There are trees in the picture. The picture is not dated, but it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.