Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DATTAD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2014, 04:45 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan/Light Light comes on randomly
    Have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light combo When the fan is on but the light is off, it just comes on randomly, for example in the middle of the night.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan light [ 1 Answers ]

The pull chain came out of my Hampton Bay ceiling fan. I disconnected the fan switch without wring down which color wire goes where. Could someone please tell me what colors go where. It is a L-1-2-3 switch. The colors are Black,black, purple and red.

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Light Comes on by itself [ 2 Answers ]

My ceiling fan is in a catherdral ceiling and I cannot access it. Does the receiver have to be changed or just the remote. I've had it for five years and it is just recently that the problem has occurred that the lights come on by themselves. I have changed my TV remote which is DirectTV but...

Hampton Bay ceiling light and fan [ 2 Answers ]

Would like to order another hand held remote control unit for my subject fan/light, in case I lose the one I already have. I have the Model #, the FCC ID #, the IC number, and the name of the maker (?) as Rhine Electronic. How do I get hold of the unit I want as I have no phone # nor address?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan light [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I can find a replacement bulb for a ceiling fan I purchased at Home Depot a (hampton bay). The bulb is a mini spiral fluorescent with the writing on the side being--PLS13 Warm White, it has 4 pins. And is the push in type. Thanks

Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light [ 3 Answers ]

I had to take the fan/light down and in doing so don't remember wiring senario that makes the wall switch work the light portion. There are 4 wires coming down from the ceiling of which 2 are still connected. The wiring for the light is still in tact and marked, neutral, light etc. What wires do I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.